More local students making their hometowns proud...
Bryant University is committed to the pursuit, recognition, and celebration of academic excellence. The University is pleased to recognize the students who have been named to the Spring 2018 Deans' List. Congratulations!
- Theresa McGrory, class of 2020, of Bourne, MA
- Chelsea Doucette, class of 2018, of Buzzards Bay, MA
- Morgan Almeida, class of 2021, of East Falmouth, MA
- Willow Kane, class of 2019, of Nantucket, MA
- Jiahao Zhang, class of 2020, of Pocasset, MA
- Jayla Silva, class of 2020, of West Wareham, MA
- Rachel Lagasse, class of 2019, of Brewster, MA
- Sarah Carroll, class of 2018, of Dennis, MA
- Emily Fisette, class of 2019, of Harwich, MA
- Jillian Sobolewski, class of 2018, of Mashpee, MA
- Nicholas Anketell, class of 2019, of Osterville, MA
- Ryan Brown, class of 2018, of South Yarmouth, MA
- Samuel White, class of 2021, of East Sandwich, MA
- Grant Pertile, class of 2021, of Edgartown, MA
- Karn Datta, class of 2021, of Oak Bluffs, MA
- Sara Tyma, class of 2021, of Wareham, MA
- Dylan DeBettencourt, class of 2021, of Forestdale, MA
- Jared Cohen, class of 2019, of Marstons Mills, MA
For 155 years, Bryant University has been at the forefront of delivering an exceptional education that anticipates the future and prepares students to be innovative leaders of character in a changing world. Bryant delivers an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education that inspires students to excel. With approximately 3,700 graduate and undergraduate students from 38 states and 53 countries, Bryant is recognized as a leader in international education and regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, and Barron's. Visit www.Bryant.edu.