From the Falmouth Fire/Rescue Department:
At approximately 0538 this morning, E23, E25, E24 and L26, along with a Mashpee Engine were dispatched to Regis Rd for a building fire.
Crews arrived to find smoke showing from an occupied 2 story residence. An attack line was advanced thru the front door and the crew located a fire in the kitchen that was quickly knocked down. There was extensive damage to the kitchen. 2 family members were evaluated at the scene for smoke inhalation, and were not transported to the hospital.
The fire was accidental. Thanks also to the JBCC Fire Department for assisting with station coverage.