Orleans Citizens Forum to sponsor a forum on Renovation/Modernization of Nauset High School.
- Why do we need to build a new high school or renovate the old one?
- What’s wrong with the school we have?
- How much is this going to cost and who is going to pay for it?
- How many Towns will this project involve?
- How long will it take?
- Where will the kids go to school while this project is going on?
- What are the major benefits from this project?
If you have asked yourself any of these question, please come to the Orleans Citizens Forum on Thursday, January 16, 2020 and get the answers. The Forum will be held at 3:30 PM at the Orleans Senior Center at 150 Rock Harbor Road.
The following people will be among the presenters:
- Tom Conrad, Superintendent of Schools
- Chris Ellsasser, Principal, Nauset Regional High School
- Lynn Bruneau, Chairperson, Town of Orleans Finance Committee
This is a complex issue so please be on time as we expect to fill every minute with information you want and need.