More local students succeeding in higher ed...
SPRINGFIELD, MA - Springfield College recognized the following local students for making the Dean's List during the 2019 Fall Semester:
- Lin Mary Clancy from South Dennis, MA. Clancy is studying Applied Exercise Science.
- Alexandra Mackey from West Barnstable, MA. Mackey is studying Applied Exercise Science.
- Sara Sullivan from Pocasset, MA. Sullivan is studying Art Therapy.
- Kelsey Azzato from East Falmouth, MA. Azzato is studying Health Science/Pre-physician Assistant.
- Erin Lavin from East Falmouth, MA. Lavin is studying Health Science/Pre-physician Assistant.
- Jordan Willis from North Falmouth, MA. Willis is studying Health Science/Pre-physician Assistant.
- Taylor Conley from Yarmouth Port, MA. Conley is studying Health Science and Pre-Physical Therapy.
- Nathaniel Evans from Falmouth, MA. Evans is studying Health Science and Pre-Physical Therapy.
- Renee Melisse from Marstons Mills, MA. Melisse is studying Mathematics.
- Hale Thomas from East Falmouth, MA. Thomas is studying Physical Education and Health/Family and Consumer Science.
- Marissa MacNevin from East Falmouth, MA. MacNevin is studying Psychology.
- Tali Twomey from Cotuit, MA. Twomey is studying Rehabilitation and Disability Study.
Criteria for selection to the dean's list requires that the student must have a minimum semester grade point average of 3.500 for the semester.
Springfield College is an independent, nonprofit, coeducational institution founded in 1885. Approximately 4,100 students, including 2,500 full-time undergraduate students, study at its main campus in Springfield, Mass., and at its regional campuses across the country. Springfield College inspires students through the guiding principles of its Humanics philosophy - educating in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others.