Woman Medflighted After Being Burned in Stovetop Fire

Second person transported to CCH...

Hyannis, MA - A woman was MedFlighted to a burn center after she was injured during a stove top grease fire in Hyannis Saturday morning

Responders arrived at Founders Court Apartments on Route 28 in Hyannis, responding to the report of a cooking fire.  People at the scene had put out the fire with extinguishers by the time firefighters arrived.

A female patient had suffered second degree burns to her arm and was airlifted to an off-Cape burn center.  A second victim suffered unknown injuries and was transported to Cape Cod Hospital.

No further information is available at this time.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.