Six inmates referred...
From the Barnstable County Sheriff's Office (verbatim)
BARNSTABLE COUNTY INMATES REFERRED TO ICE
Through the BCSO’s partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office and specially trained Sheriff’s deputies, the following Barnstable County Correctional Facility inmates have been identified as likely residing in the United States without authorization and the BCSO has provided information on these individuals to ICE for further action.
All questions related to the immigration status of any individuals referred by the BCSO should be addressed directly to the Immigrations & Customs Enforcement in Boston: Email: [email protected] or Phone: (781) 359-7500
- 34 year old male of Brazil @ BCCF 12/13/19 – present: Negligent Operation of Motor Vehicle(x2), OUI Liquor, Fail To Stop for Police, Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle, Failure to Stop / Yield
- 54 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 12/21/19 – 12/23/19: OUI Liquor, Marked Lanes Violation, Negligent Operation of Motor Vehicle
- 28 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 12/17/19 – present: Possess To Distrib. Class B Drug (x2), Possess Class B Drug
- 46 year old male of Cape Verde Islands @ BCCF 12/9/19 – 12/10/19: Operate MV with License Suspended For OUI, Unregistered MV, Uninsured MV, No Inspection/Sticker
- 38 year old male of Honduras @ BCCF 12/4/19 – present: Intimidate Witness, Identity Fraud(x2), Arrestee Furnish False Name/SSN (x2), Unlicensed OP MV, MV Operator Refuse to Identify Self, Intimidate Witness/Juror/Police/Court Official, Disguise To Obstruct Justice, OUI Liquor, Negligent OP MV, Speeding Rate of Speed Exceeding Posted Limit
- 25 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 12/20/19 – present: Threat To Commit Crime