Candidate in Plymouth & Barnstable District...
Sean Rausch, Candidate for Massachusetts Republican State Committee in the Plymouth and Barnstable District (Campaign photo)
Sean Rausch, Candidate for State Committeeman in the Plymouth and Barnstable District, released his first list of endorsements today.
" I am proud to have the support of so many accomplished elected officials and passionate activists from within and outside of the district. Many are people that I have looked to as role models in my younger years, and means the world to have their support as well as the support of people that I have worked side by side with while supporting Republican Candidates throughout the state"
- Representative Randy Hunt (R- Sandwich)
- Representative Tim Whelan (R- Brewster)
- Plymouth and Barnstable State Committeewoman Barbara McCoy (R- Bourne)
- Jeff Perry (R-Sandwich) Fmr State Representative
- Meghan Fleck, (R- Falmouth) Falmouth School Committee Member
- Jenny Bruce (R- Falmouth) Former Falmouth RTC Chair
- Fran Manzelli (R-Yarmouth). Cape Cod GOP President and Cape & Islands State Committeeman
- John Brown (R-Pembroke) Pembroke Selectman
- Elana Doyle (R- Mashpee) Mashpee RTC Member, Fmr Selectman candidate and founder of the Mashpee Message
- Christian Greve (R- Yarmouth) Republican Activist
- Anthony Amore 2018 Ma Republican Nominee for Secretary of the Commonwealth
- John Piscatelli (R- Billerica) Billerica Selectman and Republican activist
- Michael Scarlata (R-Peabody) Candidate for State Committeeman in the 2nd Essex District
Sean Rausch is a Candidate for State Committeeman in the Plymouth and Barnstable District and will be 3rd on your ballot on March 3rd.